THE Jaguar XF Saloon 2.0D 163ps R-Sport Auto was voted winner of the Best Large SME Company Car at the SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2018.
The award was presented to Jon Wackett, General Manager – Fleet & Business Sales at Jaguar Land Rover, by Paul Hollick, Chair of the Judges and David Blackmore of sponsor Fleet Alliance.
Ralph Morton, Editorial Director of Business Car Manager, commented:
“A clear class winner in the voting of the independent judges, the car has all the looks a driver could want, and all the low running costs any FD would require. The Jaguar XF is a real reflection of Jaguar Land Rover’s progression in the fleet and business market and the brand’s continuing appeal to the SME sector.”
The SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2018 were held at Scott’s in London’s Mayfair on March 07, 2018 and are run by Business Car Manager, the SME business motoring website.
The awards were judged by an independent panel of specialists in the SME and car leasing sector.
Chair of the judges was Paul Hollick who is Chair of the ICFM & Managing Director at TMC.
The independent judging panel was:
- Martin Brown, Managing Director of Fleet Alliance
- Nigel Morris, motor tax expert at MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Steve Cocks, Director of Broker Division, Lex Autolease
- Rob Whalley, CEO of APD Global Research
- Paulo Larkman, Fleet Consultant, Perran Maven
- Matt Bristow, Manufacturer Sales Director, BCA
The SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2018 are supported by Fleet Alliance.