Skoda Yeti SE 2.0 TDI CR 140 4×4
What is it?
SKODA’s first-ever proper off-roader – although the Czech car maker would prefer it if you called it a ‘cross-over’. Whatever, the Yeti is a genuinely different family car that mixes the flexibility of a Roomster with a 4×4 system that offers real go-anywhere ability. Engines include VW-sourced TSI turbo petrol and 2.0-litre common-rail diesels.
- Amazing breadth of ability. Land Rover-like off-road…
- …thanks to clever hill descent control and variable 4×4
- Precise and comfortable to drive on road too
- Super smooth 2.0-litre diesel is punchy and economical
- Rear seats slide back and forth or can be removed
- Big boot, loads of passenger space
- Classy, high quality cabin derived from Superb
- Likely to have strong residuals
- Most models get climate control as standard
- Available in low-emission front-drive only form too
- Beefed-up Roomster looks might not appeal appeal to everyone
- Good to drive but no Ford Kuga in the corners
- Er…that’s about it
What you need to Know?
|Tax Band when posted:||22%|
|Engine:||2.0-litre 4cyl turbo diesel|