SYNERGY Automotive has been named Leasing Broker of the Year 2018 at the Leasing Broker of the Year Awards.
The Harrogate-based leasing company also won Best Medium Leasing Broker of the Year and Best Medium Leasing Broker Customer Service Award.
It is the first time that Synergy Automotive has won the overall title. Last year’s winner was Fleet Alliance.
The awards were judged by:
- Ian Featherstone (Energy Saving Trust);
- Rob Whalley (APD Global Research);
- Paul Hollick (TMC);
- Chris Swallow (Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions);
- Todd Williams (Arval);
- Steve Cocks (Lex Autolease);
- and chair of the judges Robert Wastell (RWW Associates).
“Synergy has shown outstanding commitment to customer service, which has really driven the business forward, as well as passionately supporting local businesses in the Yorkshire area,” commented Ralph Morton, Leasing Broker Federation.
“We have been watching Synergy’s progress closely – and clearly the independent judges have recognised the company as the broker to beat by awarding them the overall title.”
Other winners were:
- Best Small Leasing Broker – CarLease UK
- Best Large Leasing Broker Award – Fleet Alliance
- Best Van Leasing Broker Award – Vansdirect
- Best Small Leasing Broker Customer Service Award – Concept Vehicle Leasing
- Best Large Leasing Broker Customer Service Award – Fleet Alliance
- Best Green Leasing Broker Award – Fleet Alliance
- Best Leasing Broker Marketing and Innovation Award – Nationwide Vehicle Contracts