What is it?
NEW version of Nissan’s muscle-bound rear-wheel drive Z-coupe. Updated 370Z gets a 3.7-litre V6 petrol engine, producing 326bhp, a fresh cabin with better quality plastics and a dash more practicality. New features include Synchro Rev on the six-speed manual gearbox, which automatically blips the throttle on the downchange, smoothing out shifts. Priced from £28,345.
- Head-turning shape looks even better with new sharp edges
- Cabin is certainly a big improvement too
- Savage pace: 0-60mph in five seconds and a 155mph top speed…
- …plus Porsche 911 levels of in-gear acceleration
- Characterful engine note
- Synchro Rev system is foolproof and great fun
- Revised rear strut brace means there’s more luggage space
- Surprisingly unrefined, with lots of whine from the differential…
- …and a rough engine note at high revs
- Not much steering feel
- Very thirsty: you’ll be lucky to get much more than 20mpg
- And 248g/km of CO2 means a high tax burden
- Cabin quality still not up to BMW or Audi standards
- Question marks over residual values
What you need to Know?
|Monthly Rental*:||388 (CH)/£456 (PCH)|
|Tax Band when posted:||35%, 35%, 35%|
|Monthly BiK:||Click link for BIK|
|Engine:||3.7-litre V6 petrol|
Monthly contract hire (CH) and personal contract hire (PCH) rentals generated by Concept Vehicle Leasing. Based on a 36 month lease at 10,000 miles a year, 3+35 payments.