Mazda 6 2.0D SL Estate
What is it?
Newly introduced estate version of Mazda 6 range. Features luggage cover system that attaches to tailgate and lifts automatically with the rear door, so allowing clear access to the load area. Powered by latest Mazda 2.0-litre diesel engine in new high-spec SL (Sports Luxury) trim.
- High level of build quality. It’s beautifully finished outside and in
- One button fold flat rear seats
- Automatic extending/retracting luggage cover
- Generous SL specification: leather seats, heated front seats, Bose hifi
- Slippery aerodynamics give good mpg and low wind noise
- Which also means a low company car tax rating
- Effortless on the motorway
- Smart 18-inch alloy wheelsThe second generation of the 5008 ditched the MPV style in favour of an SUV look, and why not with…
READ MOREThere’s lots to choose from in this category but what made the Citroen stand out in the eyes of the…
READ MOREShare this article