IF you’re an SME sized business running some company cars, we have five great company cars to lease for you to consider.
Our five cars are all winners of our SME Company Car of the Year Awards – the independent awards judged by experts in the SME market.
So they know what you are looking for.
Here are our five winners in our SME Company Car of the Year Awards – starting with our overall winner.
Here are our five great company cars to lease
Vauxhall Astra 1.6 CDTi Design 110PS ecoFLEX 5dr
The Vauxhall Astra took the crown for the best SME Company Car at the 2017 awards, as well as being voted Best Value SME Company Car of the Year. Take a look at the running figures and you begin to understand why: the Astra has CO2 emissions of just 88g/km for low company car tax – just a 20% benefit in kind charge. Then there’s the 85.6mpg official economy, too, as well as the low price. But you won’t be driving a bargain basement model.
Not at all, as the British-built Astra is good to drive, has a great business specification, but just won’t break your bank.
- Find out what it would cost to lease the Vauxhall Astra 1.6 here
- Read more about why the Vauxhall Astra is a winner.
MINI Cooper D 1.5 5-door
All the cheeky charm of the MINI hatch, but with the added practicality of five doors! On top of those extra doors, the MINI Cooper D five-door has slightly more legroom and luggage space — with a 278-litre boot.
More important for business buyers, is that the Cooper emits just 95g/km of CO2, combine that with the 78.5mpg fuel consumption and you’ve got a very efficient company car.
- What would it cost to lease the MINI Cooper 1.5 D? Find out here here
- Read more about why the MINI Cooper is a business winner here
Audi A4 2.0 TDI Ultra Sport 150PS 4dr
The latest Audi A4 is bigger, lighter and offers a sportier drive. Go for the Sport trim we have here and it includes more dynamic details, such as the 17-inch alloys and then there’s the premium quality.
Finally despite its sporty looks, being an ‘Ultra’ model, it’s very efficient with its 74.3 mpg combined fuel economy and CO2 emissions of just 99g/km – so a classy car without hefty company car tax bills.
- Interested in leasing our best large SME company car? Find out the typical lease price for the Audi A4 here
- Read more about the winning Audi A4 click here
Jaguar F Pace 2.0D R-Sport 180PS AWD Auto
Not only does the Jaguar F Pace look great but it’s also impressively practical, with plenty of legroom and boot space. As you would expect from an SUV style car.
The F Pace is also available with different versions of Jaguar Land Rover’s “Ingenium” diesel engines, offering great fuel efficiency (54.3mpg) and 134g/km CO2 emissions.
- What would the Best SME Director’s Car cost to lease? Find out here
- Find out why the Jaguar F Pace was our best director’s company car click here
BMW i3 94Ah Range Extender Auto
The facelifted BMW i3 is an established market leader in electric vehicles, with its high quality finish and sharp driving dynamics. No wonder it’s our Best Green SME Company Car.
The Range Extender version also has a two-cylinder bike engine to charge the battery, so range anxiety shouldn’t be a worry (it continues to top up the battery once the battery charge drops below a certain level) giving you a practical 300 odd mile range. The i3 is efficient and still offers excellent acceleration and performance combined with low costs including 9% company car tax liability.
- Interested in going green? Find out the lease price of the BMW i3 electric car with range extender here
- It’s a green SME company car winner. Find our more on the BMW i3