Fiat, Abarth, Jeep, Alfa Romeo scrappage
- Customers will receive a bonus of up to £5,300 towards new cars from across the FCA range
- The scrappage scheme is eligible for all Euro 1-4 petrol and diesel cars registered before 31 December 2009
- Scheme runs until 30 September, 2017.
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is the latest manufacturer group to join the scrappage campaign with FCA scrappage deals for one month only, offering up to £5,300 trade-in on a new, lower emission car from across the Abarth, Fiat, Jeep and Alfa Romeo range.
Running until 30 September, the scheme applies to all Euro 1-4 petrol and diesel cars registered before 31 December 2009, regardless of make or model.
Ashley Andrew, managing director FCA UK, said: “FCA has always been at the forefront of engine technology, so with this offer we plan to take the worst polluting cars off the road while giving our customers the benefit of driving cars with lower emissions and improved fuel economy.”
Savings include £2,125 on a Fiat 500 Pop. Available with a choice of engines, including the award winning TwinAir, the scrappage scheme makes the iconic 500 is more accessible than ever at £9,490 for a Fiat 500 1.2 69hp Pop.
There is also:
- Up to £3,000 off the Fiat and Abarth Spider sports car,
- Up to £3,500 off a Jeep Renegade,
- £2,500 off Alfa Mito, £3,500 off Alfa Giulia and the top saving of £5,300 on Alfa Romeo Giulietta – excluding entry model Alfas.