Share this article
BUSINESS trips can mean long hours on the road – but is your vehicle ready for it?
Don’t leave things to the chance – spend some time and effort in minimising the possibility of unforeseen circumstances.
- Are you up to date with your car maintenance schedule? If not, that’s the first thing you need to take care of before even thinking about taking the car out on a long trip. Your safety on the road should be the main priority so all possible concerns need to be eliminated.
- Even if you keep up-to-date with your maintenance, it might be a good idea to pay your local garage a quick visit. Make sure there aren’t any parts that may cause a problem due to wear and tear. Top up the washer liquid for the windshield and check of the wipers are in a good condition.
- Check tyre pressure and the fluid levels of the car. Make sure thespare is in good condition as well.
- Maximise the space in your car and make your trip as pleasurable as it could be. This means that all of the things you have accumulated in your car over time need to go out. You will probably be surprised how much rubbish is in there.
- Take time to clean your car, inside and out. Sweep the rugs and clean the seats, polish the dashboard and even get a new car freshener. Car cleaning equipment is not expensive and you can additionally use the 50% Gtech discount code for additional price reductions.
- Even if you made sure that your car is in a good condition to take you where you want to go, it is still a must to have an emergency kit, just in case your car breaks down.
- Getting a breakdown cover should be one of your priorities when going for a long road trip for your own safety and the safety of the passengers.
- When it comes to packing, you need to be smart about it and keep the items you might need during the trip where you can reach them without leaving the car.
Share this article