- Business-focused MINI Clubman City now available in the UK.
- Equipment tailored for the business motoring market – Satellite Navigation and Rear Park Distance Control (PDC) as standard.
- Full MINI range now WLTP compliant. Clubman City CO2 emissions from 109 g/km
- Built in the UK at MINI Plant Oxford, available from August 01, 2018 priced from £19,995 OTR.
THE MINI is already a company car favourite – the Hatch is our Best SME Compact Company Car.
Now MINI is extending the brand’s business motoring appeal with the new MINI Clubman City.
The car has been developed specifically for the business motoring market. It offers business use oriented spec with low running costs; company car tax rates start from 26% (diesel), 27% (petrol).
Standard equipment packaged for business customers
The MINI Clubman City comes with a host of technology as standard, designed for business motoring.
- Satellite Navigation with 6.5” display
- Apple Car Play
- Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI) and Intelligent Emergency Calling (E-call)
- Rear Park Distance Control (PDC)
- and Bluetooth hands free function.
Air Conditioning, Sports Steering Wheel and Cruise Control are all carried over from the MINI Clubman standard equipment list.
The MINI Clubman City features standard 16 inch Revolite Spoke Wheels; 17 inch Silver Net Spoke or 17 inch Silver Vent Spoke alloys are available as a free upgrade.
Alternatively you can go for the black alloy look with 17inch Black Net Spoke as an option.
WLTP compliant petrol and diesel engine range
There will be three models available from launch of the new MINI Clubman City – two petrol-powered 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine models manual and auto, and one auto only diesel.
Steve Roberts, Head of Corporate Sales, MINI said:
“We’re well aware that many companies operate strict CO2 limits but also need to offer drivers vehicles that are versatile and suitable for everyday life. MINI Clubman, one of brand’s most versatile vehicles, offers all of these benefits alongside a great standard specification for the corporate market.
We’re delighted that our petrol model will be available from £19,995 and our low CO2 diesel model will be available with just 109 g/km – all WLTP compliant and available for immediate ordering.”
MINI One Clubman City: 3-cylinder engine
- capacity: 1499cc output
- torque: 190 Nm
- acceleration (0-62mph): 11.3 (manual), 11.6 (automatic)
- top speed: 115mph
- average fuel consumption: 48.7mpg (manual), 49.6mpg (automatic)
- CO2 emissions: 131g/km, exhaust emission standard: EU6
- (automatic: 130g/km)
MINI One Diesel Clubman City: 3-cylinder diesel engine
- capacity: 1496cc output
- torque: 270 Nm
- acceleration (0-62mph): 10.8 seconds
- top speed: 119mph
- average fuel consumption: 68.9mpg
- CO2 emissions: 109g/km, exhaust emission standard: EU6